Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A New Beginning

Hey!

Spring is my favorite time of year. I love a new beginning --- the anticipation of what is to come ...

 A few weeks ago as the temp began warming up, I started working
in the back part of our property clearing out debris ----

some of it left behind from Hurricane Katrina and some that just needed to come out.

As I saw these coming up, I came to a decision I had been contemplating for quite sometime ...




Just like these new woodland flowers pushing through the ground,

it's time to make some new changes in my life, home and yard.



I wanted to begin a blog to share ideas about fixin up my home and yard affordably and creatively.

I'd like to make new friends and have some accountability to write more.

I'd better watch out for those things that might make me afraid to push forward in this new adventure!



I hope you will join me in my journey and follow me as I hope to write more, share more and love more

With lots of great crafty, decorating and thrifty fun thrown in the mix!

Will you join me??

Blessings,


Mimi

"See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come..."  Song of Songs  2:11,12--  The Holy Bible 



2 comments:

  1. Great photos! Can't wait to see what is to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi,
    What a great idea! Makes me want to start new things, too. Good luck in your writing. I'll be sure to check in with your new blog. I love the verse you chose. I'm not 'handy' or 'crafty', but I can make a joyful noise!
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete