Wednesday, October 26, 2011

31 Drawers of Change


Hey! 


Back to the kitchen today!  I was hoping to have all of the kitchen drawers painted before I posted the pictures but life intervened and we haven't had as much time to paint the last week or so.  

Every time, I open this particular drawer, I think of Christmas.  I think its because I keep cookie cutters in it.  I also have all of those strange kitchen tools that you need like pastry tips, candy thermometer, funnel, cheesecloth, mint mold, Sterno, parafin and the list goes on.


I cleaned and sorted but I think the drawer looks fuller than before!


Organization is the key! 

Have you been inspired to tackle some of your drawers?
I'm glad I've tackled mine!  Just take them a drawer at a time. 

Blessings,


Mimi


"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might... " 
 Ecclesiastes 9:10a  The Holy Bible


No comments:

Post a Comment