Saturday, October 8, 2011

31 Drawers of Change


Hey!

Laundry was an every day event at my house , however, I have entered this strange new journey called Empty Nest and I only do laundry a couple of times a week now!!   Strange.... 

Some days, I wanted everyone to strip down naked so I could have all of the laundry finished in one day!  They just laughed at me.  
Have you had those days, too? 


 My laundry room drawer is filled with all of those items you would expect like tennis balls.  What?  You don't use those?  

Actually, I put tennis balls in the dryer when I dry comforters or pillows.  The balls keep the down fill from clumping.


A clean drawer befitting a laundry room! 


Blessings,

Mimi 

"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless." 
 Ephesians 5:25-27   The Holy Bible


No comments:

Post a Comment