Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mistletoe Marketplace



Hey!

Mistletoe Marketplace was a blast!   I want to share with you  the decorations, but please, excuse the quality of my pictures, I only had my IPhone with me.

How about this entrance door to the Marketplace?    A-mazing!  I think the transformation of this standard commercial metal door is genius!  Makes you wonder what wonderful things await inside, doesn't it?!


You've stepped inside and 


into a magical place...  Don't you love it?!


Decorations, also, lined the main hallway.




I think this ornament display is a great idea to copy!  How about above the fireplace instead of a wreath?  Can't you see it?!


One of the main shopping corridors had these wreaths hanging from the ceiling.   Wouldn't some of this look great added to a dining room chandelier?!


These mirrored obelisks were also down this hallway.


I loved these clusters of clear ornaments hung below the lights as you entered the brunch area.


The buffet table had these massive white flower arrangements with white spray painted and glittered branches sprouting out the top.    All silk flowers----- they fooled me at first glance!  Maybe, I was too focused on the cheese grits.... I was rather hungry.....shopping builds up an appetite!


The ceiling of the eating area had spray painted branches with mirrored garland.  The whole area was illuminated with blue lights and we were serenaded by a jazz band.  Ahhhh...


Our table decoration was a clever idea.


A magical wonderland for children


Mr. Rabbit is so handsome but he doesn't look terribly rushed for an important date.  He must not know how much time is left before Christmas!


I look forward to seeing the decorations every year.  The Junior League transforms your basic warehouse into something spectacular!  
I am now officially in the holiday mood!   How about you?


Blessings,

Mimi


"In that day, the LORD Almighty will be a glorious  crown, a beautiful wreath
 for the remnant of his people. "   Isaiah 28:5   The Holy Bible


No comments:

Post a Comment