Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ramblings
Hey! 


Change of Plans is now a year old.  The day came and went without any balloons, hoorays or exclamation marks.  But celebrating, I have been and I will be sharing some of that in future posts.  


How do you like the new "do" I gave my home page?  I've got some other things I'd like to change so my Honey Do is working on learning how to write code and fix it for me.  I wish I could fix it myself, however, I must confess I have been pretty much computer challenged since my traumatic high school experience of Algebra 2 on the computer!   
Let me just state :  Sometimes, it is better NOT to follow your friends! 


Honey Do and I have been busy and our stained t-shirts, calloused fingers and finished projects are evidence.  I can't wait to show them off to you.  I had really planned to do that a little sooner but an emergency appendectomy slowed me down.  I'm on the mend and looking forward to bragging!  


The sweetest fragrance of magnolias and gardenias has been filling my yard these past couple of weeks.... wish  I could share but a picture will have to do.  : )





Blessings,
Mimi
"Then Mary took about a pint of pure nard, an expensive perfume;and she poured it on Jesus' feet 
and wiped his feet with her hair.  And the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume." 
John 12:3  NIV Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment