Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Youtube, Seriously?!

Hey!

Last summer, I posted about decorating my daughter's dorm room in the sorority house.  Doodlebug's room was a favorite as the potential new members toured the house for rush.

Here is how the room looked on move-in day, August 2011.


In April, the Residence Hall people came to take pictures.  Doodlebug mentioned it but she was sick that day and I was preoccupied with trying to get her better.  I had forgotten all about the room being photographed until a few weeks ago when Doodlebug pulled it up on the internet and casually said, "Mama, do ya wanna see my room online?"  I was like.. What?!
(I thought they were just putting a picture in a brochure.)

Her room was chosen by the university to feature as a sample room for residence hall housing. You can see the virtual tour here!
I guess I'm famous now....I'm on Youtube : )

Blessings,

Mimi

"LORD, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, O LORD."  
Habakkuk 3:2a  NIV Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment