Friday, September 21, 2012

Pet Peeves 


Hey!

I don't have many pet peeves but I do have some peeves with my pet!  
Fourteen years ago, either inspired by the movie, "Babe" or just wanting our children to have a pet to learn responsibility, we became the proud family of Meg, our black and white border collie.  She is a wonderful sweet-natured, loving dog.  


She loves to snuggle and be in the middle of what's going on.


  She also loves chasing balls and being outside.


The problem:  Snuffling

She roots around gnawing, chewing, licking and cleaning her fur and she makes all these noises that I particularly dislike at 2 a.m.  Her snuffling has only worsened with age.  Meg is beginning to have heart trouble so her snuffling causes her heart to accelerate and then her breathing labors resulting in sounds that start traveling up my spine.   Oh, the life with pets....

Meg is a good ol' dog though.  Maybe earplugs??

Blessings,

Mimi

"But now they mock me, men younger than I, whose fathers I would have disdained to put with my sheep dogs."
 Job 30:1 NIV Bible





No comments:

Post a Comment