Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hey Y'all, I'm Back!


Hey!
In my last post about moving past inconveniences, I thought we were done with them. 
I had fully expected to return to posting after our wonderful trip to the beach.

(Cheeks, Doodlebug, Honey Do and me at Blue Mountain Beach, Florida)
 
But the reality is, more stuff got in the way so here I am a month later.   
I had intended to write, read and do all sorts of blogging catch up and that didn't happen.
A cat with a nasty inner ear infection who ruptured her eardrum and cries all day unless you carry her like a baby, the mandate to repair your roof or else from the insurance company and another car that needed work are some of the things that have happened.  

These times are the seasons you take the good with the bad even when sometimes you slip, fall, bust your lip and generally look all bruised up.


"Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides.  You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors.  So don't try to get out of anything prematurely.  Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way. "  James 1:2-4 The Message

I've missed y'all and blogging! Let me know what's up and how you're doing!  

Blessings,

Mimi


No comments:

Post a Comment