Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2012


 Happy Thanksgiving

 Hey!

My house is beginning to have holiday smells, savory ones coming from the kitchen as onions and celery cook in preparation for making our Thanksgiving dressing.  I know the debate wages between the merits of stuffing vs dressing but in our house, the family dressing recipe reigns.

This year will be our first Thanksgiving with our children and their spouses.  We plan to overindulge in laughter and togetherness (and maybe a little food! )

Since my guests will be here through the weekend, I will take time to enjoy their visit and will be back posting next week.

If you're looking for some background music while you cook, my friend, Sarah has a wonderful playlist put together of thanks giving music you can listen to here

Happy Thanksgiving!


Mimi


"Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song." 
Psalm 95:2  NIV Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment