Monday, November 5, 2012

Taco Pizza Anyone?

Taco Pizza Anyone?


Hey!


I must be the last person on the planet to discover The Pioneer Woman but found her; I did.

Yesterday for lunch, we had her Taco Pizza --- YUM!!


I made a modification to the recipe -- I added avocado and I didn't add the crunchy corn tortilla strips.  The pizza dough recipe is awesome and the best homemade recipe for dough I've tried.  

You can snag the recipe here from the Pioneer Woman!



I make my own taco seasoning.  I think the recipe came from a Pillsbury cookbook years ago.  

Taco Seasoning:
2 teaspoons chili powder
11/2 teaspoons paprika
11/2 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoon onion powder
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Dash cayenne pepper

Combine all ingredients. Store in tightly covered jar.  7 teaspoons.

This recipe is great to make at Christmas and give as gifts to friends, family and teachers. 


Enjoy!!

Blessings,

Mimi


 "How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!"  
Psalm 119:103  NIV Bible



No comments:

Post a Comment