Friday, September 20, 2013

I'm Moving to a Dot Com!

Hey!

Reinvention.   Sometimes, it's necessary.

Blogspot has been a good place to dip my toe into the water of blogging but I'm finding that I'm ready to move to the next step.  It's time.   State of Hospitality is moving to a dot.com.

I've invested into an even wider pond of owning my own domain.  I'm still tweaking the details on my new site but, hopefully, sometime next week, I'll be launching from my own domain on Wordpress.  The only difference, besides a little cosmetics to the site, is that you will no longer have to type in blogspot before the .com.   And if you're following along by a reader, you need only change the address.  Easy!

When I launched my online bible study ministry this past month, I found I really enjoyed working in Wordpress.   The more I grew comfortable with the mechanics, the more I began to think about moving over State of Hospitality.
 
Thank you for sticking with me through my many changes over the past couple of years.   I really hope that you will follow me to my new home.  I appreciate you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog.  I look forward to each and every comment, like, and email. 
Y'all make my day : )

Blessings,

Mimi


"Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise."  
                                                                           Proverbs 19:20  NIV Bible

2 comments:

  1. Exciting! Make sure you keep us posted...I don't want to "lose" you. :)

    ReplyDelete