Tuesday, October 18, 2011

31 Drawers of Change


Hey!

Big changes are happening in my kitchen!  We're repainting and going with a different color palette.  I've put off posting on my kitchen drawers because of all the mess and I wanted to show off the new colors.

Today's drawer is one of my junk drawers --- yes, I hate to admit it -- I have 2 in the kitchen!  This drawer holds all those necessary items that get brushed off the counter into the drawer when company comes. 


I returned medications to the correct cabinet, placed my coupons into a 3 ring binder, take out menus into a folder and warranty information into a folder.  Now, I'm set for almost anything!


What do you think?  Do you like my aqua surprise in my now white cabinets??


Blessings,


Mimi


"For God is not a God of disorder but of peace."  
 1 Corinthians 14:33   The Holy Bible


No comments:

Post a Comment