Monday, October 17, 2011

31 Drawers of Change



Hey!


I have rheumatoid arthritis.  Part of living with this disease is using heating pads, wraps, braces, and ice packs frequently and I have not had them in a designated spot in my home.  I've had a little here and a little there and usually, nothing where I've needed it. The time has come!

Today's drawer isn't about cleaning out but about regrouping to be better organized.


Non-essentials --- out!    Essentials --- in!


Do you have things in your home that if they were stored together, would make life a little easier ?  Why not put them together today? 


Blessings,


Mimi


"Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees.  Make level paths for your feet, so that 
the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed."   Hebrews 12:12,13    The Holy Bible


No comments:

Post a Comment