Sunday, October 2, 2011

31 Drawers of Change




Hey!

I've heard that some people love to sneak peeks into their friend's medicine cabinets ... you know, just to see what secrets they're hiding...

Today's drawer would be a perfect candidate for a snooper!

This drawer holds all those creams that promise to slow down the wrinkles and prevent age spots, gloves that help keep hands soft and sunscreen sheets for sun tanning and self tanning.   


However, this drawer contains one very important item: a red lipstick case.  

My baby boy was so proud that Christmas. He picked it out all by himself just for me!  I think he was about 5 that year and now,  he is 23.  So, I keep that case here because it makes me smile and reminds me of those precious early years that truly go by in the blink of an eye.


How about you? Are your drawers snoop worthy? 

Blessings,


Mimi

"Your beauty...should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit,
 which is of great worth in God's sight."   1 Peter 3:3,4     The Holy Bible



2 comments:

  1. You are a BRAVE woman! Ha! I am too embarrased to show my 'drawers'. :)

    I blog at 'Only A Breath', and I'd love for you to stop by when you have time. I'm writing about "31 Days to Love Your Neighbor". :)
    Have a great day!
    Melanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! Thanks Melanie! I will come over to "Only A Breath" for a visit!

    ReplyDelete