Monday, October 3, 2011

31 Drawers of Change


Hey! 

Some days are downright busy and today was one of them for me.  

Drawer #3 is a workhorse drawer.  My center desk drawer gets so chock full of papers and pens that all those important passwords I can never remember are hard to find. 

I try to keep this drawer straight but I haven't cleaned it in several months so... no time like the present.


What should I highlight about this drawer?  I know....I like highlighters, Post its and I like the smell of  freshly sharpened pencils.


The day is almost over; the drawer, nice and, relatively, neat. 
I sure hope it stays this way! 


Blessings,

Mimi 

"For though I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in spirit and delight to see
 how orderly you are and how firm your faith in Christ is."    Colossians 2:5    The Holy Bible






No comments:

Post a Comment