Monday, October 31, 2011

31 Drawers of Change



Hey!

When you were a kid, did you ever think about what was under your bed at night?  I remember thinking  there were alligators on the floor and how I was going to get out of my bed if I needed to.

These days, I have a drawer lurking under my bed... on purpose.
Without further ado, I present Drawer #31...


I had Honey Do repurpose my find from the side of the road for storage under the bed.  He added wheels to the bottom so I can slide it. 


I hope you've enjoyed my October Challenge of 31 posts of 31 Drawers of Change.  If you read any or all, I'm really glad you stopped by!!   I hope you'll check back again!  I can't wait to show you what else I've been working on!!


Blessings,


Mimi


"I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God 
has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."  Philippians 3:14  The Holy Bible


No comments:

Post a Comment