Sunday, October 30, 2011

31 Drawers of Change


Hey!

Before


After


I wiped out the drawer and added a liner.  That's it.
I use several items from this drawer to make hummus so I thought I'd share the recipe.
Enjoy!

Hummus
1/4-1/3 cup of tahini paste
1/4-1/3 cup of lemon juice
1 can of chick peas - rinsed (aka garbanzo beans)
1-2 tsp. of minced garlic
salt to taste
Place in food processor and process until smooth
If you want the texture smoother, try adding olive oil a little at a time and process into the mixture.

I hope you like it!!

Blessings,


Mimi


" If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.  In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head, and the LORD will reward you. "   Proverbs 25:21,22   The Holy Bible



No comments:

Post a Comment