Wednesday, October 5, 2011

31 Drawers of Change

Hey!

Yay!  I completed the drawers in my desk today!

This left hand drawer, I don't use very often. I think maybe its because I'm right handed but it might have to do with what I keep in it: gadgets for the computer and calculators.  Calculators dredge up memories of math class which start making me feel anxious and want to bite my nails. 


I had to enlist some help from Honey Do to clean it out.  I didn't want to throw out some gizmo, gadget zip drive thing that was crucial to functioning on the computer.  I also needed input on those 5 calculators we had because quite frankly, they all looked alike to me.  But apparently, they were not.


Ahhh ...... nice and tidy!   Drawer #5!

How about you; are you feeling inspired to clean out a desk drawer or two?

Blessings,


Mimi 

"How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!  How vast is the sum of them!  Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand.  When I awake, I am still with you."  Psalm 139:18,19    The Holy Bible


No comments:

Post a Comment