Tuesday, October 4, 2011

31 Drawers of Change


Hey!

Drawer #4!

The right side drawer of my desk is really narrow and things don't fit nicely.  In it, I store things that keep or fit other things together like paper clips, staples, brads, tacks and tape.  


I think people are a little like these fasteners.  They connect us to activities and other people.

Sometimes, these connections are sturdy like a staple or tape and other times, they're prone to separate when fastened lightly like a paper clip.

I have other people in my life that act like a brad. They've left a permanent  mark.  If a place wasn't made for them, they punched a hole to connect.  Sometimes, the holes are good and sometimes, bad.


What kind of fastener are you?

Blessings,

Mimi


" I will fasten him firmly in place like a peg, and he will be a source of honor to his whole family. "
Isaiah 22:23    The Holy Bible


No comments:

Post a Comment