Saturday, February 11, 2012

Thoughts



Hey!

My plants are confused.  We have had unseasonably warm weather.   Plants that don't normally bloom for another month have been budding and blooming since the end of January.   Maybe it's the crazy weather pattern or maybe they have spring fever ........ technically, it's still winter.




Some days, I feel like the plants.   My normal is shifting too. 
Things I expected and things I didn't have been happening.  

I had planned to post before now but other things had to come first..... I guess its a good thing I named this blog, Change of Plans!  

Normal is boring.  I kind of like the ebb and flow, the up and down, the twist and turn that living a life in the moment can bring.   Flexibility hasn't always been easy for me and doesn't always happen but it's definitely easier to bend than be broken.    After all, what is normal anyway?!


Blessings,

Mimi

"...at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven
 and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess
 that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."   Philippians 2:10,11  LAB Bible



No comments:

Post a Comment